Tuesday 19 May 2009

Cancellation of Stream lectures on Thursday 21 May

''The National Tertiary Education Union has called a one-day strike on Thursday 21 May, and there will be picket lines at the entrances to the university from 6.30 to 11 am. Unless the strike is called off, lectures in Property A Stream 4 (Assoc Prof O'Connor) will be cancelled.''

Its bittersweet that uni canceled lectures on Thursday cause i get to bum around at home instead of rocking up for a 10am(my earliest) class. But its fcking bullshit that they canceled lectures. As if they're allowed to do that. Stupid unions. I mean its not like I'll definitely turn up to lectures but i would like the option of going to uni when i please. zzz goin to fall behind so close to the exams...

2 comments:

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

Wait a minute... since when were we in the same lectures ?? I only see Ray! haha

lou said...

who are u? i bet ronald!!
chris always fetches me late thats why u never see me :p