Thursday 27 November 2008

What to do? I know.. Blog!

Its 2.51 pm and i'm ridiculously bored at work. Well, not exactly bored, just exhausted from doing so much that im gonna give myself a well deserved rest and slack off for an hour. Instead of completely wasting my time, im going to ramble on for a bit about the holidays so far...

Indians. Our 'favourite people'. My journey back to Kuching was hell-ish because of 'them'. After a late night out, i had to get up early to catch my 11am flight back home the next morning. I would first like to clarify that im not a racist and do not support any form of discrimination.* Anyway, to my disgust, i had to get up really early in the morning only to be greeted by a smelly ass indian taxi-driver. The freaking cab smelt like coconut oil and when we finally arrived at the airport after a long long long long long ride, my shirt smelt like disgusting indian coconut oil and furthermore, i was made 80AUD poorer. Stop eating so God-damn many coconuts and curry you hustlers! Really wrecked my mood and made me sick throughout the flight. I was reliefed when the plane finally touched down in Kuching. No matter how bad and humid the weather is, how filthy the environment is and how awlful the drivers are, Kuching is home and i love the familiarity and comfort that we enjoy back home.

So far Kuching has been all that i remembered it was. Ample good and affordable food, poker, futsal, basketball, pool and of course fantastic company. Enjoying every moment in Kuching and plenty more to come. Unfortunately, im usually exhausted by 11 pm every night. Anyway, back to more boring numbers. Stupid dateline =(

Here's a good piece of advice although its stating the obvious: Don't work if you don't have to!

1 comment:

MeL said...

*streeeeeeeeetches to pat louis' head* it's okay, buddy. :):)