Friday 15 August 2008

Something new

Sparkle? Sunshine? Don't ask. This is a joint blog between me and Mr Chiew 'sunshine' YiTian, guess im sparkle then. I would put a pic but Tian's always the one with the camera so theres not many photos which he's in . We will be blogging about a variety of stuff and will attempt to minimize gay emo posts.

I had a pretty random call from Ivan today at 3.32pm:
Ivan: what u doing?
me:in uni
Ivan: Do you think lesbians are hot?
me: erm..yea( cause 'no' would provoke a lot more questions )
Ivan: i just saw two indian lesbians.
me:ok..
Ivan:bye
me:bye
that was our actual entire conversation. short and random. hmm what the hell yea, as if i care, i'm not racist..

On to more serious issues. Happy birthday Tiffany Chuo:) How would anyone know that its your birthday if its not on facebook???

I think this is an awesome photo. Flattering yet funny. God bless u Tiff. Tian says happy birthday as well.

Also, congrats to my brother from a another mother Choo Kok Ming for getting accepted into LSE. Congrats buddy. Really happy for u :)
Anyway, gonna keep this one short. Till next time. bb

4 comments:

Melissa said...

CEPATNYA!!

t!an said...

olly..
You're the first..
and that means...
you've won a prize!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

tiff said...

haha...

Thanks lou and tian..=)

this is very unexpected..haha...the blog i mean...

MeL said...

lol. louis and indian girls. xD brings back memories man.